View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 06:18 PM
Shutter Council

ShutterAsia Model PhotoShoot : August 11th 2007

Holla!
I'm bringing you guys an oppurtunity to participate in a photoshoot session which will be based on conceptual themes (details as follow). This will be an outdoor photo shoot exclusively for ShutterAsia members only.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Theme : Petaling Street Shootout! & Star LRT Madness!
Date: 11th August 2007
Time: 8.00am *punctuality is important since this is gonna be more or less a half day event.*
Location: Outdoor (at Petaling Street and its vicinity, and also onboard moving StarLRT with stops on station)
Model/Talent: Ms. Stephenie Gregory & Ms. Eelaine Boo
Organiser: Ah Jay on behalf of ShutterAsia
Limited Seat: 10 spaces with 5 photogs per model per session.
Price: RM60 / pax
Objective: To enjoy/share photography experience with on-location scene with model photoshoot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Propriety rights of images of this event will belong to the photographer. However, there is a request that every photographer will need to burn all images in JPEG format onto a CD and provide it to the models in the upcoming TT session after the shooting date.

Here's who we are gonna be pointing our glasses at :
Ms. Stephenie Gregory
steph5_1.jpg

Ms. Eelaine
eelaine_boo.jpg

This is a non profit event, so the pool of money will be used to pay to model and their MUA, covers for everyone's LRT trip, and also an economical Teh Tarik Session after the shooting event! Any extra monies will be refunded of course! Participating fees can be paid to me via maybank2u (will provide my account number later).

Also, I will post up on the event pre-planned schedule in a while more so that you guys will have more info on this.

Cheers!!

1. Jay

Waiting List
-----------

M Y P H O T O B L O G

i dont need to produce great photos to call myself an artist.
i just need to produce blur photos to praise myself as one.

Last edited by ShaolinTiger; 07-15-2007 at 11:12 PM.. Reason: Added model's photo