Shutter Asia Forum  

Home Forum Shoutbox Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Shutter Asia Forum > Shutter Asia General > Events, Gatherings & Happenings
Register Facebook Flickr Rules

Old 07-17-2013, 05:54 PM
Shuttertastic

Aug Sungkai-Teluk Intan-Ipoh-Tg Tualang Makan Overnight trip

I HAVE REACHED MINIMUM PPL TO GO. INTERESTED PARTIES, PLS PM ME FOR FURTHER DETAILS

Date : 17 Aug - 18 Aug 2013 (other choice date 24 to 25 Aug)
Time : 8.30am - 8.00pm (settle yr own bfast on 1st day)
Transport mode: by Van only. I hate car convoys because some people lazy to drive or don't want to share car pooling or cars going missing halfway and wasting other people's time waiting for them. If plan to go missing...might as well plan your own trip... jangan susah-kan orang lain...

*Please RSVP by 3pm, 6th August 2013

Pay only when we reach minimum headcount 12 person

Budget per person : Around RM200 max (RM110 transport (compulsory)+ max RM90/person twin-sharing accommodation (optional))

We need minimum 12 pax to maximum 14 pax to make this trip a success. Please don't be shy and bring your friends, spouses, bf/gf along.
Each van can transport 12 to 14 pax

Rough itenerary (subject to changes)
1. Meet up at 8.30am at Kelana Parkview Condominium or IKEA Mutiara Dsara. Park your cars there. When you come back on Sunday, parking is free at my condo. We will board the van and go about our way
2. Reach Sungkai and stop for makan n go along to Teluk Intan
3. Reach Teluk Intan and have a walk-about and eat the necessary stuff before departing to Ipoh
4. Reach Ipoh and check in to accommodations and go out for supper and retire to bed
5. Wake up and have breakfast and jalan-jalan sambil makan and leave by 1pm and drive to Tg Tualang n then drive back to Klang Valley. Please suggest which towns to stop by along the way back to Klang Valley.
6. Optional to stop by at Kampar, Tapah, Bidor, other small towns to buy other foodstuff. Go back to KL. Optional to have dinner somewhere before reaching where you parked your cars

I Love to Kiap Bolster!! Don't steal my Bolster unless you want to be kiap-ed by me!!!

Last edited by softbunny; 07-25-2013 at 11:15 AM.. Reason: Minimum Participators Acquired
Old 07-19-2013, 01:57 PM
Serious Shutter

bump for softbunny's trip/event