Shutter Asia Forum  

Home Forum Shoutbox Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Shutter Asia Forum > Shutter Asia General > Events, Gatherings & Happenings
Register Facebook Flickr Rules

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 04:22 PM
Shuttertastic

Manuel Librodo's 2nd Workshop in KL on Saturday May 5th

Some of you may have heard me mention that I will be arranging another workshop with Manuel Librodo and some have even confirmed (and paid in advance) to take part. It is time for me to make an official announcement that the workshop will be on Saturday May 5th. This time we will be bringing in Kharunisia from Manila. For those who do not know her she used to be Mannyís muse in Manila and she has also been featured numerous times in Mannyís pbase website at http://www.pbase.com/manny_librodo/kharu. Here is a couple of sample images of her.

Once again this is a targeted non-profit arrangement on my part with all workshop fees going to Manuel Librodo and Kharunisia for them to travel to our homeland. I said "targeted" because like the 1st workshop there were some unexpected expenses which I had to dish out from my own pocket. This will also mean that this workshop has to be slightly more expensive from the last workshop.

Here are the details :

Date : Saturday May 5th
Time : 8am - 12.30pm Model shoot with Kharu and 2.30-6.30pm post-processing workshop
Fees : RM600/participant
Number of participants : 15

As a comparison a half-day workshop in Sípore end of 2005 cost Sgd220 (RM506). I charged RM550 for the last workshop.

I will have to collect full payment on confirmation as this is a non-profit arrangement on my part and I do not want last minute withdrawals to affect the progress of this workshop. Should anyone withdraw for whatever reasons after payment he has the right to get his own replacement as no refund will be entertained.

At the moment I already have 14 confirmed participants and only one place left. However if there are enough of you who are still keen I'll arrange for either another full session or just a morning model shoot with Manual Librodo supervising.

If you are keen please PM me and Iíll add your name. This is of course on a first-come-first serve basis. In your PM please indicate what you want to sign up for i.e full workshop or Sunday model shoot so that I can decide on planning for either one of this. Nothing has been decided yet on the fees for the possible Sunday model shoot but I'll expect it to be in the region of RM250/pax.

Thank you for your interest.
Old 04-24-2007, 01:03 PM
Shutter Starter

one person RM600?

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY SELLING THREAD

WE LOVE SHUTTERASIA :: NO SHUTTER NO LIFE ::
Old 04-24-2007, 01:58 PM
Shuttertastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuttercock View Post
one person RM600?
Yes and it is fully booked...forgot to close this thread. Admin can you close this thread? Thanks!