Shutter Asia Forum  

Home Forum Shoutbox Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Shutter Asia Forum > Shutter Asia Others > Chit-Chat & Off-Topic
Register Facebook Flickr Rules

Old 07-08-2008, 03:24 AM
New Shutter User

Free Ads on My New Website

I have a plan on doing some good deeds to photographers which I never want people here to pay back what I'm gonna give.

I will create and maintain a new simple website that has (perhaps) complete lists (by stages) from all Malaysia based photographers regardless of location in Malaysia, race and faith. I know there are similar concept website to this on the net but not here yet, which i was waiting for too long to applause the pioneer and later i realized someone must do this for the sake of Malaysia photographers to be at least at par with other countries.

My intention is to create a unified platform of photographers in Malaysia in order for people no matter where they are can easily go to one website link and search the photographer/s that they want as to meet their requirement/purposes. It's like a one stop centre for you to select the best or which services you need.

The concept is simple, type the web address then you will see lists of photographers' web addresses in different fields/segments. Click any web address listed on the web, it will automatically directed to your website, that's all. My website address has been decided to be put under the name of www.fotostall.com.

Segments/fields means what kind of expertise of each photographer is doing i.e. wedding & event, commercial, fine arts and education provider. (if u think i missed any segment, tell me ok). For each field, there is a list of photographers' link. Well, of course there are some photographers not only doing just in one field of photography. So, those who have a variety in photography biz will be placed accordingly to several fields as stated in their statement.

Those who feel interested can give their details as below:
a. company details; company's name, owner's name, registration no. of company and contact no. (verification purpose).
b. website address. (no fotopages, flickr, photobucket etc links)
c. field of works/expertise - for commercial we encouraged you to state what's ur expertise but you have the right not to put any specific works in commercial field.

This is a free advertisement on the proposed website, so for those who are interested to submit their details do not need to pay anything and it's forever, except your company is bankrupt/disappeared/vanished without any info given to me in 1 month period, the owner of the said company will be banned in certain period which is prerogative to the administrator. All the annual maintenance charges will be bear by administrator.

During any time, if you were to change the web address or company's name under certain circumstances, you must inform the administrator thru any communication that is possible to make sure the info will be updated asap.

Please be informed that this is only the first stage of the development, so I hope there will be some advancement on the features of the website such as a search engine to support the system later if it's a success.

Your details must be sent to my email: hatizal@fotomomo.com Comments are welcomed too.

My contact no is 019-6635735, if u need further clarification. Thank you.