Quote:
Originally Posted by noordin View Post
Superb resolutions from a hand phone!
8mp quite ok ...

Old 03-07-2012, 05:13 PM
Shutterfreak

Old 03-08-2012, 09:02 AM
Shutter Starter

What so impressive in using Lightroom to edit. Anybody can edit try take with edit. Just imagine era without computer and no lightroom what will he edit? Impress nah =\
Old 03-08-2012, 09:53 AM
Shutter Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenokiagallery View Post
What so impressive in using Lightroom to edit. Anybody can edit try take with edit. Just imagine era without computer and no lightroom what will he edit? Impress nah =\
that's called a nightmare to me...
most photographers I know would like some measure of control over their works...

and I'm impressed with this because it is still impossible to turn faeces into gold... so if the results are good, then the original photos must have been pretty good to start with (esp. since LR does minor changes and not digital artwork as you could with PS).. that's my reasoning anyway
The Following User Says Thank You to renzo For This Useful Post:
SooHK (03-08-2012)
Old 03-08-2012, 10:47 AM
Shutterfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by renzo View Post
that's called a nightmare to me...
most photographers I know would like some measure of control over their works...

and I'm impressed with this because it is still impossible to turn faeces into gold... so if the results are good, then the original photos must have been pretty good to start with (esp. since LR does minor changes and not digital artwork as you could with PS).. that's my reasoning anyway
Thanks renzo, even now Getty are looking at images taken by mobile phone but they are limiting the phone models thats why I have been actively taking photos with my mobile hahaha ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenokiagallery View Post
Lightroom are quite basic...

and we are talking about photography and we are not selling phones (did u see Samsung in my nick? ) we are here to share images be it captured using iPad, iPhone, samsung, nokia, D3, D4, 5D, 1DX or whatever that can captured images. Unless I am in the wrong forum or am i?

And if those who has been around SA long enough, will know I am those who are not keen in editing pictures or good in editing pictures hahaha but as pointed out by sifus in SA, there are limits to the capabilities of the image capturing tools that we have now. Limit as in 100% capturing what we see, the DR, colors and etc. Hence I started to learn Lightroom. Mind you I am those stubborn head who likes SOOC when I started in 2006.

And now we live in year 2012, of course there are computers and there are lightroom hahaha else I am not sure how you post this message in SA. I am not sure what logic you are using cause I am not here to boast that I know how to use Lightroom.

And as highlighted I am not gonna earn any $$$ by selling samsung handphone either but I do can tell you I intend to sell images taken using S2 as I need to earn some $$$ to fund the next great camera announced or has been announced. I already sold some images taken by DSLR and now I hope images taken by mobile phone can pull in some $$$ too.

And here is the rose photos in which I uploaded via my S2 to FB, no lightroom, no computer kakaka.. but somehow got 3G/edge..

*edit* this rose was taken at a Swensen Ice Cream shop in Bangkok yesterday hahaha, it is actually placed in glass on the table where we sat...

Last edited by SooHK; 03-08-2012 at 11:01 AM..
Old 03-24-2012, 11:11 PM
Shutterfreak

#26 Pavilion Pit Stop
The Following User Says Thank You to SooHK For This Useful Post:
renzo (03-29-2012)
Old 04-16-2012, 08:19 PM
Shutterfreak

#27 Alley @ Rome, Italy
Old 04-18-2012, 09:12 AM
Shutterfreak

#28 Bell Tower @ Venice, Italy
Old 04-18-2012, 06:21 PM
Shutterfreak

Just processed another one...

#29 Venice Shadows @ Venice, Italy
Old 04-19-2012, 11:29 AM
Shutter Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooHK View Post
Thanks renzo, even now Getty are looking at images taken by mobile phone but they are limiting the phone models thats why I have been actively taking photos with my mobile hahaha ...

Lightroom are quite basic...

and we are talking about photography and we are not selling phones (did u see Samsung in my nick? ) we are here to share images be it captured using iPad, iPhone, samsung, nokia, D3, D4, 5D, 1DX or whatever that can captured images. Unless I am in the wrong forum or am i?

And if those who has been around SA long enough, will know I am those who are not keen in editing pictures or good in editing pictures hahaha but as pointed out by sifus in SA, there are limits to the capabilities of the image capturing tools that we have now. Limit as in 100% capturing what we see, the DR, colors and etc. Hence I started to learn Lightroom. Mind you I am those stubborn head who likes SOOC when I started in 2006.

And now we live in year 2012, of course there are computers and there are lightroom hahaha else I am not sure how you post this message in SA. I am not sure what logic you are using cause I am not here to boast that I know how to use Lightroom.

And as highlighted I am not gonna earn any $$$ by selling samsung handphone either but I do can tell you I intend to sell images taken using S2 as I need to earn some $$$ to fund the next great camera announced or has been announced. I already sold some images taken by DSLR and now I hope images taken by mobile phone can pull in some $$$ too.

And here is the rose photos in which I uploaded via my S2 to FB, no lightroom, no computer kakaka.. but somehow got 3G/edge..

*edit* this rose was taken at a Swensen Ice Cream shop in Bangkok yesterday hahaha, it is actually placed in glass on the table where we sat...
I been getting some funds selling my photos without post processing for quite sometime. No offense to you its just disappointing to see the result of require editing. A mobile phone can never replace a DSLR but just its able to take stunning shots. So my point if someone would want a reasonable camera and a good phone they might tumble into this even the camera is capable people might misunderstand why does a photo needs to post process if the camera is good? You only ammend if the photo is not up to expectation from a mobile phone perspective. Sorry and good luck to funding for your equipment. I also upgrading mine to D800 soon.

Maybe your preception of photography is different the logic same the original mona lisa drawing worth more or an imitation drawing worth more with touch up and improved design?

Last edited by thenokiagallery; 04-19-2012 at 11:36 AM..