Shutter Asia Forum  

Home Forum Shoutbox Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Shutter Asia Forum > Camera Equipment Buy/Sell, Dealers & Retailers > Buy or Sell at Shutter Asia
Register Facebook Flickr Rules

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 09:00 AM
New Shutter User

Looking for volunteer photographer for Buddhist NGO event in KL/PJ

Dear Friends,

sorry to posting this msg here, cos I wasn't sure where to put it and this is the closest forum I can think of.

A National Buddhist Organisation (in which I am an exco member) will hold its AGM this weekend (11-12 July) at Pearl Int'l Hotel, Old Klang Road, KL and also on Sat evening we'll also hold a fellowship dinner.

We're looking for a photographer to help to archive the event for us as it would be the biggest AGM/Dinner we hold so far.

Unfortunately, we have not managed to get any volunteer to shot the event. If any of you can help, pls PM me so I can give you more details. (As for renumeration, preferably free as we are quite tight with funds; otherwise maybe a nominal sum to cover some expenses? meals provided)

thanks for your attention & help.

May you be well and happy.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:24 PM
Shutter Starter

i'm interested, but can u let me know the itenary before i confirm? coz i see whether i can arrange my time or not.. thanks ya
Old 07-08-2009, 11:04 PM
Shuttertastic

If u have the funds to hold a big AGM dinner at a hotel, surely u can give the photographer a free meal and some taxi money?
Old 07-09-2009, 09:04 AM
New Shutter User

reply to Atroboy

Dear Astroboy,

Of cos.

I am stating so earlier cos the amount we could afford to pay would not be in line with what some shutterer could get. Normally, I would do the shot, unfortunately, I am required to run the floor for the event.

After latest budget meeting, we should be able to provide meals & some limited remunerations.

Actually we're are quite poor (by national Body standard ) We run a very tight ship. This is the first time, we are hosting this AGM/Dinner in a Hotel, partly as a platform to raise some awareness for an Big non-income generating event and to honour some long serving member. (if I may say so, taking little gamble for benefit of others.)

We are holding at Pearl Hotel , also becos we happened to know the Owners and they were very kind to us and were willing to tolerate us, even tho' we were limited in resources for many areas, such no. of tables and no. of attendees.

Thanks for everyone's replies so far. Much appreciated

May you Have a Good Day.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:12 PM
New Shutter User

Dear Friends,

I would like to thank all of you who have viewed and responded to my posting.

Thank you and I am most grateful.

I have managed to get more ppl than expected. It gave me great joy to know there are many kind ppl in this forum and in m'sia.

May you and your loved ones be well and happy always.

( I shall close this thread after this posting. Thanks so much!!)
Closed Thread