Shutter Asia Forum  

Home Forum Shoutbox Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Shutter Asia Forum > Shutter Asia General > Events, Gatherings & Happenings
Register Facebook Flickr Rules

Old 09-26-2012, 04:22 PM
New Shutter User

Kuala Lumpur photography Festival 2012

The 16th edition of KLPF 2012 takes on moments of sensation!
Date : 5th ~ 7th October
Time : 11: 00am ~ 09: 00pm
Venue : Mid Valley Exhibition Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival 2012 (KLPF) - Malaysia is biggest and hottest imaging event with a combination of photography and travel elements returns for its 16th edition with moments of sensation.

This annual festival is recognised as the event that promotes the art in photography, encourages interaction and sharing of experiences amongst photography enthusiasts and travellers. It is an interactive, discovery and business-boosting event. Get in touch with the
latest innovations in technology and designs of photographic equipment by leaders in the imaging industry.

In KLPF 2012, the travel sector is getting a bigger exposure with the setting up of one hall specially dedicated to the FITE (Free Independent Travel Exchange) where opportunities are open to travel business operators and travel organisations to offer their products directly to free independent travellers. Not only that, visitors can look forward to the interactive sessions for sharing of travel tips.

Amongst the highlights of KLPF 2012 are:-
Photo-creator of the Year 2012 where Malaysian photographers are set to vie for the award. This award recognises the creativity and potentials of emerging photographers in Malaysia. Participants are required to submit their work based on the theme Seni & the City where seni means art in the Malay language.
City a photography exhibition through which we hope to encourage people toobserve the surroundings of a city or to savour the process that is transforming our city. This exhibition is a collection of photo images submitted by members of the public.
A special photo exhibition "Brushed by the Wind" takes on a pictorial travel to the southern part of the African continent spanning across countries like Namibia, Zimbabwe, Bostwana and South Africa.

Also not to be missed are our regular interactive sessions like forums and
presentations/seminars like Photomania and Travelmania that are the all-time favourites of visitors every year.
KLPF is open to the public and admission is free of charge. Please get more updates in www.klpf.com.my or Facebook page:AdvancedImagesTravelution.

For enquiries, please contact us by email: klpf@pcp2u.my or tel: +603-9281 8039.
The Following User Says Thank You to pcp publication For This Useful Post:
mon-fro (09-27-2012)
Old 09-26-2012, 06:14 PM
New Shutter User

Location: RoseOak House, Colwood Lane, Warninglid, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17 5UQ
I can't wait for this day. The programs and activities really get me excited. I'm hoping that I will be able to purchase my desired dslr camera before the festival so that I could use it.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:44 PM
New Shutter User

Location: RoseOak House, Colwood Lane, Warninglid, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17 5UQ
I've been there folks but unfortunately, I forgot to bring the camera! I can't explain how I could have left that valuable thing in this occasion.