Shutter Asia Forum  

Home Forum Shoutbox Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Shutter Asia Forum > Shutter Asia General > Events, Gatherings & Happenings
Register Facebook Flickr Rules

Old 05-15-2011, 04:29 PM
New Shutter User

JOIN>> Follow The Experts 03: Penang (Dancers and Colonial Buildings)

JOIN>> Follow The Experts 03: Penang (Dancers and Colonial Buildings)

Date: June 5, Sunday
Time: 10am to 3pm
Meeting Point: Let’s Dance Studio @ 32, Ist Floor, Light Street, 10200 Georgetown. TEL: 04.262.2328
Outing Venue: Colonial Buildings in Penang
Workshop Venue: Let’s Dance Studio, Address as the above mentioned.

Registration form, please download from HERE: http://www.223go.com.my/download/FTE...ister_Form.doc

Colonial old buildings are one of the many unique attractions in Penang. These buildings are among the many things that contribute to the rich culture and heritage of Georgetown. In fact, Penang has managed to preserve and rehabilitate the architecture which was typical in this part of the world. Buildings and houses, painted in various colours, line the streets in perfect order, adding to the already beautiful landscape in the island. Come join us in Penang on June 5, Sunday, where you will have the privilege and opportunity to snap up some of the beauty and splendour of the Pearl of the Orient. ALSO, TO ADD A TOUCH OF GLAMOUR AND TO HEAT THINGS UP A LITTLE, A GROUP OF SHAPELY AND SEXY DANCE INSTRUCTORS WILL BE PRESENT TO POSE FOR PHOTO-SHOOTS!

Penang By Tan Lian Hock

WIN
3 BEST SHOTS TO WIN MATIN NEOPRENE CURVE CAMERA STRAP
PLUS: CERTIFICATE+ A BILLION SHOTS WITH TAMRON

FREE
1. T SHIRT (FOLLOW THE EXPERTS 2011 EDITION)
2. CASH VOUCHER FOR TAMRON 18~270MM VC PZD WORTH RM100
3. FUTUROMIC LENSE CLEANING CLOTH
4. PHOTO CRITIQUE SESSION BY THE EXPERT: MR TAN LIAN HOCK
5. LIGHT REFRESHMENT AT THE WORKSHOP

REGISTRATION
• Limited to 50 persons per-outing/workshop
• For registration, simply download the registration form from HERE (http://www.223go.com.my/download/FTE...ister_Form.doc) fill up, and email to info@223go.com.my

FEES
• FREE ADMISSION for all users of TAMRON, VELBON, SUNPAK, SANDISK, RICOH, PRO TAMA, KENKO, MATIN, JENOVA, CYBERTIK, BLACK RAPID, AGFA PHOTO distributed by Futuromic Photo AV. (Participants must bring along with any of these products during the outing and workshop.)
• RM30 for Non users of the above mentioned products
(Please pay to TWO TWO THREE GO: HONG LEONG A/C NO: 05500102991) & send in the bank payment receipt together with this registration form.

INQUIRIES
• 223 GO @ www.223go.com.my
Email: info@223go.com.my HOTLINE: 016.2585.223

• Futuromic Centre @ Berjaya Times Square, West Wing #08-41
Email: marketing@futuromic.com Tel: 03.2142.0208

Follow The Experts 02, Ipoh Group Photo